Popular Posts

Monday 1 August 2011

New purchases - Monday Golds


Yeah, just when they say Monday blues always hit you really hard, I had to break away that tradition. This picture was taken few weeks back but did not have the time to post. It was a really boring Monday evening and I figured a good shopping spree should kick off a good week ahead. Hence, I did some mini shopping. Got myself a Zara tee shirt, a Dior Homme '11 shades from KVA ^__^ (will post a more detail shot of the shades later), a sense magazine that comes along with a Mastermind Kubrick and lastly my monthly Biotherm cleanser.

Im not a big fan of Zara actually, but this tee really pull off a very interesting look accompanied by a really nice tight fitting jeans. Will post a picture of the Zara jeans I bought. Im starting to look into more of Zara's stuffs, although i must admit they are pretty limited in stock and rather expensive for their establishment. In the meantime, Im looking forward to other interesting stuffs that comes along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment