Popular Posts

Thursday 2 June 2011

Raf Simons Hi - Top Spring/Summer '11


Spotted a great pair of casual hi-tops from Raf Simons. At oki-ni, these boys sure know what real stuffs to bring in. As a matter of fact, I have to admit I actually love to have a great pair of casuals that I can wear on fridays when we normally dress down in office. I always been a fan of Raf ever since he started making really nice and beautiful trainers. Especially the white hi - tops from the past few seasons. This time round, he did not fail to surprise me again! Damn, I would definitely wanna kop this pair. Its so sick!

This pair of trainers is made from black matte leather uppers accompanied by vulcanized midsole together with a black bottom sole. Made in Italy, 100% leather and rubber. 


Style: 7
Design: 8
Price: 7
Wardrobe: 8
Concept: 7

Manly Factor: 7.4


No comments:

Post a Comment