Popular Posts

Tuesday 31 May 2011

BOIS D'ARGENT cologne by Christian Dior

Have you visited any Dior Homme boutiques so far in your life before? All I must say I have loved Dior Homme since Heidi's time as creative director of the house. This cologne was one of the fragrances that  I bought whenever I shop at any of the DH boutiques. I haven't seen any of these around other that the DH boutiques. It has a very nice refreshing scent, almost like you just came out of the bathroom. To me this musky feeling is very seductive. My ex girlfriend actually loves it whenever she comes near my neck. It completely left her defenseless. 

Anyway, my current combination would be YSL, Dior Homme and Ermenegildo Zegna. But as a cologne, the BOIS D'ARGENT is doing a fine job. One Manly cologne indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment