Popular Posts

Monday 30 May 2011

Factory900







The aesthetics of the beautifully crafted and engineered eyewear from japan, Factory900. The designs are simply out of this world. One of the few brands that I have always been very much fascinated. To me, not everyone out there can wear it up and it is definitely one of its kind! It look very much like googles done to fit nicely on you. 


Some of the designs can be extremely avant grade. But The Manly prefers the sleek black google.  Below is a video doing the demonstration for wearing of the Factory900 glasses. Feel free to email me if you are looking for a pair here in Singapore. 


http://www.factory900.jp/









1 comment:

  1. I'm looking to get hold of the FA-240 - those are the sickest glasses I've seen. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete