Popular Posts

Monday 6 June 2011

The Five Worst-Dressed Men of the Month


Haven't been posting for the last few days as I am terribly busy with work and social life. Now that I am back, I would like to say one of the few websites that I personally visit a lot would be GQ aka Men.style.com

Interestingly, GQ has placed Depp as one of the worst dressed man of the month of May 2011! Looking at this picture, it really didn't felt that bad. I confessed that Depp has always been one the most stylish celebrities around and that even for me The Manly, I placed him in the Manly category. I don't pretty much agreed that this attire of his, is looking like shit. As a matter of fact I kinda like this organized, sloppy yet squarish look. I guess the colors were really a bonus for me. Afterall Im a big fan of black and white. The shoes itself lock the entire silohuette. I mean it looks damn good what?! Oh come on, give him a break. Depp's still loooking good rocking that look! Yeah!

http://www.gq.com/style/profiles/201106/worst-dressed-celebrity-mens-style?slide=5#slide=5

No comments:

Post a Comment