Popular Posts

Sunday 29 May 2011

The Manly Ride - BMW Z4

I bet you must have seen this Manly ride on the road right? Yes, its the BMW Z4. Im telling you, it ROCKS LOR. No doubt, one of the rides that I will definitely want to feature on my blog. This ride has a very sleek and prestigious look and can be quite a chick magnet. If I am not wrong, it has both the hard top and soft top ones. 

I was on my way to St James Powerhouse that night for a Manly gathering with my cousins to watched a soccer match and happen to see the Z4 in white. I must confess it look damn good lar! Even in the night, the reflections from the night street lamps were like dancing on the car.

From what I know, this extremely stylish Z4 is one powerhouse which is built with a 3.0L engine and six speed gearbox.  The engine has extremely great performance and when it comes to revving on the acceleration its superbly smooth. A friend of mine who works in as a car dealer told me the Z4 has an awesome pick up as well. It reaches 100kmph in a mere 5.2 seconds?! 

If you asked me, this ride is one Manly ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment